Sunday, November 4, 2018

Why are you concerned about rough skin?

The causes of itching is in Japan is said  to be sensitive skin.

How about the world?

"fragile skin"

Sensitive skin and fragile skin are similar.

Epidemiology of "fragile skin":results from a survey of different skin types
In response to the question “In your opinion, do you have fragile skin?”, 24.44%, 29.71%, 52.67%, and 42.20% of subjects in the Caucasian North, Caucasian South, Asian, and Black skin type groups, respectively, responded positively. Of the subjects responding positively, most were females; at least one in three women consistently provided a positive response
To positiviely answer , I think that I am interested in skin.

I think that the opportunity to take pictures with smartphones has increased as the reason for more interested in skin care.

Indeed, surpraised myself shot by smartphone.

Supraised to see the photos!!

This,me?? I do not want to admit.

There were not many people who came consulting me in a panic.
Regardless of skin type, among patients with perceived “fragile skin” there was a consistently larger number of individuals who reported having experienced a skin disease in the last 12 months

When skin roughness occurs, skin becomes concerned.

I can see my skin and I can see it from people.

Let you notice rough skin before your family become careful.